- Ketamine May Treat Migraine, Chronic Pain
- Pot Use Linked to Relapse in Psychosis Patients
- What Is Triclosan and Is It Safe?
- U.S. Teen Births Hit Another Record Low: CDC
- To Help Prevent Colon Cancer, 'Listen to Your Gut'
- Biological Clock: Why Some Age Faster Than Others
- Tyson Chicken Nuggets Recalled
- Kidney Stone? Try a Roller Coaster Ride
- First Baby Born With DNA From 3 Parents
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 02:03 PM PDT
Ketamine, typically thought of as an anesthesia medicine, is stirring interest among pain management specialists as a way to treat migraines and chronic pain.
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 01:15 PM PDT
But experts note effect is small, and the research isn't definitive
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 12:25 PM PDT
This chemical is in many consumer products, including lots of antibacterial soaps. Should you use or avoid it?
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 11:15 AM PDT
Less sex, more contraception is the 'magic' formula, experts say
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 09:28 AM PDT
Belly pain and black or bloody stools should not be ignored, doctor says
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 08:35 AM PDT
New research could help explain why healthy living isn't always enough
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 08:07 AM PDT
Tyson Chicken Nuggets Recalled
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 07:57 AM PDT
Study supports stories from patients who passed the urinary obstruction while on a thrill ride
Posted: 28 Sep 2016 07:50 AM PDT
First Baby Born With DNA From 3 Parents
|You are subscribed to email updates from WebMD Health. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|